What do we do? We offer a simple and free solution for a problem that anyone who has changed their e-mail address has faced. What happens when someone tries to contact you at your old e-mail address? In the past the answer has been 'nothing', and that's the problem. Until now there has been no way for someone who has lost touch with you to contact you without knowing your new e-mail address / URL, or your real name.
Do you need it? If you have ever changed your e-mail address, or ever see yourself doing so then the answer is yes. When you register with our directory and update your information you will never have to worry about losing contact with anyone again.
What are the benefits of this service over other services on the net?
1. Our Directory is Free: Free enrollment, Free search, Free update.
2. Reliable service: Our web-site is up and running twenty-four hours a day with a T-3 connection to the net.
3. Privacy: Only people who know, or guess, your previous e-mail address or URL will be able to search our directory to find your current e-mail address or URL. Private information such as your name, age, sex, race, address, and telephone number will be impossible to guess, unless you choose to make that information available. We do not sell, rent, or market your personal information under any condition whatsoever.
4. Uniqueness: E-mail addresses are unique to each person. It is not possible to find two people with exactly the same current e-mail address so it is very difficult for people who never knew your old e-mail to guess it and run a search for your new one. Another advantage is that it allows people who are searching for your new e-mail address or URL to find you and you alone.
5. You call the shots: We have a great concern for your privacy. You are the one who enters the information and a password, and you alone can update the information if you change e-mail addresses again. Nobody interferes with what happens to your record, not even us. Update is Real-time and is searchable immediately.
It is possible to update your record, even if you've forgotten your password. However, to do this you must e-mail us from the address listed as "new" in your record. This clearly establishes your identity and prevents others from accessing your password. In this case we will e-mail your password to the address in your record. If it is not possible to e-mail us from the "new" address then you will need to re-enroll and make a new record with a new password.
6. Personal identification: If the internet is to work, there cannot be two identical e-mail addresses that are currently being used. Despite the fact that e-mail addresses are currently unique to each individual, an address like email@example.com might be reassigned to Jane Smith after John Smith has left AOL. Although it is a rare occurrence, it does happen and we have included an information area (Finger!) to help eliminate this problem.
This "Finger" area is part of your record and will contain whatever information you wish to enter which might help to identify you, within the circle of people who might search for you. For example, if you studied at the University of New Mexico and majored in Finance, or you were on the soccer team - these could be helpful bits of information that people who know you would be able to recognize.
Deleting your record: If you no longer wish to be registered
in our directory, simply update your record and enter the word
'delete' in the area for the "new" e-mail address. We
will periodically erase any records containing 'delete' as the
"new" e-mail address.
Back to Main Register